Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream With Honey Roasted Peanuts.
This no churn peanut butter and jelly ice cream is such a simple way to enjoy the tasty flavor pair! With only a couple ingredients at its base and no churning or need for extra equipment, it’s an ideal, refreshing dessert option for busy lives and warm spring days.
No Churn Ice Cream
If you’ve never made your own no churn ice cream, you’ll be shocked at how easy it is! It turns out just like regular ice cream without the need for machines or tons of elbow grease. It’s reliably sweet but plain, letting the flavors of the Peanut Butter Topping and fruity jam come through nicely! All you need to make a batch of this no churn ice cream is heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, those peanut butter and jelly toppings, and crunchy Honey Roasted Peanuts. Make sure to whip it up well ahead of time, like the night before serving, so it can firm up and freeze for several hours before enjoying!
Peanut Butter and Jelly: The Perfect Pair
The classic combination of peanut butter and jelly has long been a fan-favorite flavor: So the kid in all of us is sure to appreciate this duo. Superior Nut Company’s Peanut Butter Topping is the perfect sweet accompaniment to your favorite jam or jelly. Peanut butter and jelly goes great in baked goods, breakfast treats, ice cream, and of course spread between two slices of bread! In this no churn peanut butter and jelly ice cream, each bite emcompasses both flavorful ingredients nicely.
Ice Cream Toppings
When considering various ice cream toppings, Superior Nut Company’s sweet and creamy Peanut Butter Topping is an easy go-to for this recipe. Simply an elevated classic peanut butter, it’s made for sweet treats and desserts. It’s perfect for drizzling on ice cream (like a sundae), which makes it so ideal for this swirled pb & j ice cream. Plus, crunchy Honey Roasted Peanuts add texture and an extra nutty flavor to eat bite!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter Topping, divided
- ¼ cup jam of choice, divided (we used raspberry)
- ½ cup Honey Roasted Peanuts, chopped and divided
- Pour heavy cream into a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream until it begins to resemble whipped cream and stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- In another large bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the whipped cream into the condensed milk, folding gently.
- Scoop half of the whipped cream mixture into a metal loaf pan and spread evenly. Drop 2 tablespoons each of the jam and Peanut Butter Topping onto the cream mixture. Using a knife, gently swirl the jam and Peanut Butter Topping into the cream mixture. Top with ¼ cup chopped Honey Roasted Peanuts.
- Gently scoop the other half of the cream mixture on top of the chopped nuts and spread evenly. Drop the remaining 2 tablespoons each of the jam and Peanut Butter Topping onto the cream mixture. Using a knife, gently swirl the jam and Peanut Butter Topping into the cream mixture. Top with ¼ cup chopped Honey Roasted Peanuts.
- Cover the loaf pan and place in the freezer. Freeze overnight before scooping and serving.